Lyrics:
I know you're tired
Of all the trials
Same old problem
You face from time to time
It's not so easy
But still, you're in denial
You say you can get through it
You force yourself to smile
Pre-chorus:
I sing this song to tell you
You're not alone
You're facing all these with
Some friends of your own
I'm always here
I am your shoulder to cry on
Don't you forget
One day the pain will be gone
Chorus:
Don't you give up
It's just a wall that
Has to be broken
Don't you say no
It's just a small game
That you have to play
And in the end, you'll be okay
Hey, hey, hey
I know you're scared
Of what might happen
You keep on running
From all your big mistakes
But now I tell you
That all you need is prayer
Watch and He will guide you
And lead you to the right path
(Repeat pre-chorus)
(Repeat chorus)
Hey, hey, hey
Oh, oh, oh
Bridge:
God wouldn't give you
A challenge you
Can't get through
Life's full of them
You just have to
Get used
So used
(Repeat chorus twice)
No comments:
Post a Comment