expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Sunday, February 15, 2015

The Stay is Worthwhile

It's been three years since I started attending classes from this school. Three years of hardship, three years of watching myself do the same thing over and over again.

I remember how when I was in seventh grade, my mom was convincing me to transfer to another high school. I wanted to, but it seems like something was holding me back. Something was keeping my feet on the grounds of CNSHS. Something was motivating me to stay. 

I had a hard time adjusting indeed. But as I walk through the path I'm taking on in this institution, I had a realization of all the benefits I can get from this school. Eight years from now, I was a victim of bullying. I was always the loser. I was always the one who's made fun of by my own classmates since I was a transferee in my elementary school. I didn't get to be who I am that time, I didn't get to show them what I can do. I wasn't even able to prove them wrong and make them watch me sing and do my other talents. I was scared. And I couldn't do anything about it.

June 4, 2012: I started going to this school wherein I thought I'd be the same kind of person as I was back in grade school. But I was wrong. I was able to be who I am in here. It didn't matter to other people whatever my attitude towards everything was. We all have our own personalities and people here accepted mine wholeheartedly. I was known for my talent and my interests. I grew up here to have tons of friends. Yes, some of them are true. But I can tell that most of them aren't.

As a typical high school student, I get a lot of ups and downs in CavSci, especially in terms of project submission and requirement compliance. It is very stressing to do this and that all at once. But not only in that aspect do I experience procrastination. I do too in my social life here. It is just so hard to accept the fact that not all my friends stay beside me even when they promise me to do so. Someone or some people will always leave my side every school year. And I'd have to admit, it hurts so bad. But at least, most of them stay. I'm just not sure if they're real or not. But what matters is that they're not hesitant in sticking around.

If I ever get asked if this institution really helps me in shaping my personality as a whole to be a good citizen of the country in the future, I'd say yes. I probably have learned a lot of negative erudition in this school. But I promise, I have learned more of the positive part. I'd like to continue going to this school because definitely, the stay is worthwhile.

No comments:

Post a Comment